Health Care Assignment
Posted on October 31, 2017 by Cheapest Assignment
Health Care Assignment
Assignment 2 has a word limit of 3000 words and it is worth 30%. For submission date, see the unit outline.
One of the gaps in the current Muteu’s Health Sector Strategic Plan is an evaluation. As one of the conditions for its financial and technical support to the Muteu Ministry of Health, the Australia Government has requested that the next plan for Muteu should include an evaluation plan clearly outlining how it will assess the success of its next plan. Based on your review of the Muteu health sector strategic plan, suggest a blueprint of an evaluation plan that the Muteu’s Health sector can adopt in its new plan based on the priorities, overall goal, objectives and strategies which you identified in your initial review.
Your task as an external consultant;
Drawing on the initial review of the Muteu health sector plan from your first assignment, develop an evaluation plan on behalf of the Muteu government addressing the following evaluation requirements;
COIT 20246 – ICT services management
- A clear logic frame that presents the relationship of the proposed priority needs for the next plan, planning context, the inputs, outputs, outcomes, impact (long-term outcomes) and performance indicators.
- Drawing on three key priority areas which you identified in your first assignment, what should be the focus of the evaluation in order to generate useful information for assessing the success of the Muteu’s next health plan?
- What evaluation type (s) and design (s) will be appropriate?
- What evaluation questions need to be answered and type of data need to be collected?
- What methods of data collection will be appropriate?
- Who needs to be involved as key stakeholders for the evaluation process and why?
- Who will be the main users of the evaluation results?
- How will the findings be disseminated to the relevant users?
- List resources which will be required for the evaluation.
- Indicate an estimated timeframe for the evaluation.
A suggested outline for the assignment
The basic outline and your assignment MUST address all the sections as outlined here. Feel free to restructure the presentation of your final write-up to allow for creativity and uniqueness in approaching this assignment as long as you address the key sections.
Strategic Management Assignment Help
- Title page: This should include the title of the evaluation plan, author with credentials, to whom the proposal is addressed, and date.
- Executive summary: provide a brief summary of; the evaluation focus and purpose; the type of evaluation, evaluation design, types of data to be collected, data collection methods; estimated time frame for conducting the evaluation; resources required for the evaluation; and users of the evaluation results.
- Background information: Talk to the fact that as a consultant you reviewed the Muetu’s Health Sector Plan and based on your chosen planning framework, discuss the areas that need to be improved and rationale for improvement i.e. give examples of where there is need for more information to understand the health issues or establish baseline for future reference at the evaluation stage.
- Evaluation focus: based on the key priority areas which you identified in your initial review of the Muteu’s Health Sector Plan, discuss the focus or scope of the evaluation and the evaluation questions that will be appropriate for generating information relevant for evaluating the success of the Muteu’s Health Sector Plan
- Methodology: Based on your logic frame, describe the type of the proposed evaluation and design of your evaluation; identify types of data that will be collected to answer the evaluation questions, sources and data collection methods. A table or tables will be useful here accompanied by text to explain the table or tables.
- Timeframe and estimated resources: present an estimated time frame and resources required for the evaluation.
- Stakeholders: who will be involved in conducting the evaluation and who are the intended users. Remember to apply stakeholder analysis principles here.
- Dissemination of findings: how will the findings be disseminated?
- Conclusion: is this evaluation worth? Give a final punch arguing why this evaluation needs to happen and what will be the implications if Muteu Government does not evaluate its next plan. You will need to think about the relevance of evaluation for the health sector and tailor that to the Muteu scenario.
As a requirement for any academic writing, you are required to reference your analysis and arguments accurately and appropriately in this assignment. In addition, academic writing rules for numbering, spelling, punctuation, and grammar MUST be observed.
Note that the word limit excludes, tables, figures and references.
Essay on HRM
SUBMIT THE ASSIGNMENT THROUGH TURNITIN ON BLACKBOARD. MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE SUBMITTING THE CORRECT VERSION OF YOUR ASSIGNMENT BECAUSE ONCE YOU SUBMIT, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE CHANGES ON THE SUBMITTED ASSIGNMENT.