Details Collected While Placing the Orders
The following set of information is essential to be provided by the client.
- Billing Address
- Present Phone Number
- Paper document of the order that has been placed by you on our website and all the other information vital to complete the order.
- Record of phone conversation or chats
Details Provided While Filling the Application Form
Clients who place an order through our website has to submit all the details asked in the order form. It includes details of accessing time, the device type, and destination.
The purpose of collecting such information is primarily to bring improvements in our service that can make things easier at the user-end. We assure that the information thus collected will never be used for commercial purposes, shared or traded with the third parties.
How is the information collected used?
The company never uses client details for any third party usage. However, they are used in the following ways to provide a better experience for our clients.
- To match up to the expectation of the client
- Regarding official record maintenance, final billing, accounting, and market research.
- To answer the queries, service-related complaints, etc.
- To enhance the service qualitatively
- To notify the customers regarding the changes or modifications in the service.
Once you place an order with us and we start working on it, our customer support team will contact you through email or phone, if required, for ensuring a quality work within the deadline.
The company will use your information only for the aforesaid purposes, except for any rare legal requirements.
It is here to mention that the company will never be responsible for details available openly to our Experts. Cheapest Assignment doesn’t control this; neither gives any guarantee regarding its future distribution.
We are not going to be responsible for any kind of delay in any final submission caused by any kind of technical fault, or something associated with the web. Information of the clients is kept safe with us.