7155AFE STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING
Posted on September 19, 2017 by Cheapest Assignment
7155AFE STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING
DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTING, FINANCE & ECONOMICS
PROJECT 2–Strategic Management Accounting – Trimester2 2017
THE COMPANY FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT IS CALLED:
MEDIBANK INSURANCE COMPANY
Word Length: Maximum of 2,000 words
TOTAL MARKS 80 marks (worth 20%)
Presentation: Maximum 10 minutes; a single page handout document is required to support your presentation
Written report: Submit your project (in MS Word) through the ‘Safe Assign’ link in the Assessment folder. Also submit an Assignment Cover Sheet.
- Executive Summary (100 – 200 words)
- Table of contents (not included in word count)
- Introduction (50 – 100 words) (DO NOT REPEAT EXECUTIVE SUMMARY)
- PART A = Maximum of 500 words (see below)
- PART B = Maximum of 750 words (see below)
- PART C = Maximum of 750 words (see below)
- PART D = Maximum of 250 words (see below)
- Conclusion (50 – 100 words)
- Reference list (not included in word count)
- Maximum of 2,500 words
PART A VALUE CREATION 500 – 750 words (20 marks)
Strategic management accounting helps organisationsin their desire to create long-term, sustainable value that is of benefit to all stakeholders
PART A: Value creation – Use information in your company’s 2017annual report to identify:
- Value: Draw a diagram of your organisation’s value chain
- Vision/Mission:Describe the vision/mission of your organisation.
- Goals and objectives: Describe the goals and objectives of your organisation.
PART B STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT 500 – 750 words (20 marks)
PART B: Strategic Management– Use information in your company’s annual report to conduct:
2.1 An external analysis of your company using the Porter’s Five Forces Model
2.2 Discuss the external stakeholders of your company and discuss their power.
Health And Social Care Assignment Help
PART C PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT 750 words (30 marks)
PART C: Performance management– Use information in your company’s annual report to identify:
3.1 As many performance measures as you can and provide evidence.
3.2 Discuss the reward system for the top 5 executives and provide evidence.
WRITTEN COMMUNICATION (10 marks)
Executive summary, introduction, conclusion, and overall written communication
Task 2 – Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility Case Study
FURTHER DETAILS FOR PROJECT
- All reports should use a minimum 4 sources including the Annual report
- A reference list should only include sources that you have cited in the assignment..
- Please consult the AGPS Harvard guide for Griffith University in terms of reference. Please be consistent in your referencing throughout the essay. Note that in-text referencing includes author’s last name, year and if direct quoting, page number of where the comment comes from.
ICT in Business
Formatting and spelling
- Full margins (do not set your paper to a narrow margin of less than 2.54cm)
- 5 line spacing
- 12 point Times New Roman or Arial font. Please use English (Australian) as your word processing dictionary
- Please use a spelling and grammar checker
Executive Summary 100 – 200 words
Introduction 50 – 100 words
- Give enough background information to provide a context for the report ( Maximum 50 words)
- State the purpose of the report.
- Do not repeat the executive summary
PARTS A, B and C 2,000 words (70 marks)
- The information in this section should be organised under appropriate topics with sub-headings. You need to synthesise adequate research material from different sources under topic headings to support your analysis/discussion, for example, success of the leader / company.
- Your analysis might include consideration of the advantages/disadvantages (in addition to gaps or weaknesses) of the strategy being implemented.
PART D – Oral presentation feedback 250 words (10 marks)
- Sum up how you have incorporated feedback from the presentations into your report
Conclusion 50 – 100 words
- Sum up the main points of the report. The conclusion should clearly relate to the objectives of your report.
- You should make recommendations for future action. They must be logically derived from the body of your report (i.e. follow on from the conclusions of your analysis/discussion).