Assessment Type: Business Plan Evaluation – Individual assessment – 2000 – 2500 word report.
Purpose: This assessment is designed to allow students to critically evaluate a small business plan, and make supported recommendations to improve the plan to ensure achievement of the plan‟s objectives for various stakeholders. This assessment relates to Learning Outcomes a, b and c.
Due Date: Week 6, 5.00pm Thursday of Week 6.
Submission: Upload a soft copy – .doc or .docx to Moodle and Turnitin via the subject Moodle page.
Topic: Evaluation of a Business Plan – the specific Business Plan, or a location where the Plan can be found will be provided in Moodle.
Task Details: Students are to review and evaluate the Business Plan provided in Moodle as if this were a real business operating in Sydney in 2016.
The review should reflect the current external environmental factors that might affect the business plan‟s successful achievement of objectives.
Students should use suitable, current and academically approved research to evaluate the positives and negatives of the Business plan.
Research Students need to support their analysis with reference from the text and a
Requirements: minimum of eight (8) suitable, reliable, current and academically acceptable sources – check with your tutor if unsure of the validity of sources.
Report: Students should present their evaluation in a 2000 – 2500 word report containing:
1) A Title Page (consider the design – it needs to look attractive and professional)
2) Executive Summary
3) Table of Contents
4) A series of suitable headings and sub-headings to reflect the individual elements being evaluated
5) Conclusions and Recommendations
6) Reference list identifying all sources used – these should also be found in the body of the report where used and referenced using Harvard – Anglia style referencing.
7) Attachments as required.Order Now