The focus of this assignment is the critical evaluation of corporate social responsibility related topics.
Your task is to select ONE of the following topics and write a critical essay of 3,000 words (maximum word limit will be + 10% of 3000 words).
Companies can implement CSR by adopting a range of CSR standards. Critically discuss the advantages and disadvantages of using CSR standards as a way to establish a responsible business organisation.
• Overview (100 words) – introduce topic and structure of the essay
• Introduction (500 words)
– What is a CSR standard? What are the different types of CSR standards? Explain
• Discuss the Advantages and Disadvantages of CSR Standards (2500 words)
– It is advised to select TWO different ‘types’ of CSR standards (i.e. certification, principle-based and reporting) when discussing this
[For example ISO26000 and UNGC]
– You need to use references when discussing the advantages and disadvantages
• Summary (150 words)
A reference list (A minimum of 10 references have to be used – ranging from journal articles, practitioner articles, text books and online materials) – the words in the list of references are not counted towards the 3000 word limit) Please NUMBER the sections and sub-sections Please do NOT WRITE lengthy paragraphs as it is difficult to read a whole page of text
Try and USE TABLES and DIAGRAMS – words INSIDE the tables and diagrams are not countedOrder Now