APPENDIX 2: Individual Coursework Brief
Write a report with 1500 words that covers the following:
Guidance for Individual Coursework
Use a report format. The report should have the following structure and attributes:
Introduction: Clear introduction with relevant well-referenced contextual background as well as the scope of the report which should indicate how the report is organised.
Main Content: Should deal with questions in separate sections. Use tables or diagrams if necessary. Please note the marks allocated to each question and ensure that you provide enough content to match marks allocated. Ensure the report, at least, cover the following requirements:
• Application of relevant concepts, theories and literature
• Logical and well-structured presentation, linking the various sections
• Evidence of additional research (e.g. journals, books, newspapers, online resources)
Conclusion: Should summarise and reflect on the preceding sections of the report and suggest some recommendations. (Good recommendations will attract bonus marks).
Referencing: Should show good in-text referencing and should list all references at the end of the report (Harvard Style)
• Although the word limit is 1500, ±15% is allowed (select relevant and important information and avoid repetition)
• Bonus marks will be given to students with good presentation, structure and referencing. (Please check spelling, punctuation and grammar)
• Please refer to the ‘Instructions for Submitting Coursework’ and ‘Plagiarism and Academic Honesty’ sections of the Module Handbook.
SUBMISSION• Submit electronically ONCE via Turn-it-in on UniHub, My Learning MGT3203 site, which will be checked for plagiarism and kept for records.Order Now