The aim of the second assignment is to allow you use an existing marketing sustainability framework (ISM) to establish how behavioural change might be achieved for a company or organisation of your choice. Secondary information will be collected, but no formal primary research is required. You will be required to identity key user groups, critically examine existing behaviours and barriers to change, before providing summary recommendations for sustainable change. You should use report format for this assignment and can include a wide range of digital and online materials in your analysis.
Your report should cover the following:
• Executive summary (not included in word count)
• Introduction and background secondary research on the behavioural issue
• Identification and profiling of key user groups and their associated beliefs, attitudes and current behaviour(s)
• Use of the ISM tool as a framework to critically examine the range of factors supporting the identified behaviours and the barriers that prevent sustainable change
• Summary recommendations on how to achieve sustainable change, using either the ISM framework to structure your ideas, or conventional marketing tools of STP and the marketing mix.
Please refer to the Wk. 7 Lecture and Tutorial for further details on the ISM framework.Order Now