• This assessment is to be done individually
• Students are to write a 1000-word report in response to the UX, CX and Ethical Innovation
case study provided and submit it as a Microsoft word file via the TurnItIn portal
• You will receive marks for content, appropriate structure and referencing.
In this assessment, you will be writing an individual report that encourages you to be creative with
business analytics, whilst also developing a response to the UX, CX and Ethical innovation case
study that you have selected.
In this assessment, you will be developing a response through application of the analytics concepts
covered in weeks 10 & 11.
To do so, you will need to demonstrate:
1. How Design Thinking principles were applied in the development of your proposed innovation
2. Application of UX and CX principles during the development process
3. Acknowledgement and management of legal and ethical issues in the creation of your
4. Alignment to the customer journey for your nominated personas.
5. Utilisation of analytics tools.
Select a case study brief from either Appendix A or Appendix B or a similar one of your own (select only
Apply UX and CX Design Thinking principles in delivering an analytics-based solution to this brief, taking
into consideration UX, CX and ethical issues in developing this innovation.
Broad UX and CX steps are likely to include:
1. DISCOVER & DEFINE
• Problem statement
• Defining your target audience
• Creating Personas outcomes
• User journey mapping
• Lo-fi vs Hi-fi design
• Wireframes & prototypes
3. TEST + ITERATE
• How to capitalise on failure in rapid prototyping and fast loop iterations
In evaluating your proposed innovation from a UX and CX perspective,
– How feasible is the solution for implementation?
– How well does the solution meet the needs of the end-user