EEPP4022 Events And Entertainment Planning And Project Management
Posted on July 22, 2020 by Cheapest Assignment
Word Limit: 2500 words (Plus or minus 10%). Learning outcomes assessed:
- Prepare a robust business case based on sound research and information sources.
- Prepare and present a comprehensive Project Plan based on a sound Project Planning methodology using Events Management and Business Management models, principles and practices.
- Explain the concept of planning in the context of events.
- Discuss the link between events planning and project management.
Please read carefully
- Carefully read the module handbook, the marking criteria and the grade descriptors.
You are responsible for ensuring you understand the policy and regulations about academic misconduct. You must:
- Complete this work alone except where required or allowed by this assignment briefing paper and ensure it has not been written or composed by or with the assistance of any other person.
- Make sure all sentences or passages quoted from other people’s work in this assignment (with or without trivial changes) are in quotation marks and are specifically acknowledged by reference to the author, work and page.
As an Event Manager, you are required to produce a complete event project plan for ONE of the following events:
- Corporate Ball
- VIP Charity Auction
- Trade Show/Exhibition
- Music Festival in England
- Art Exhibition
The aim of the report is to demonstrate the feasibility of the event both operationally and financially.
The following acts as guidelines/ contents for the submission of the report.
The report (maximum 2,500 words +/- 10%) should cover the detailed project plan for your selected event and include the following areas:
Introduce your chosen event and explain the concept of planning in the context of events
- Background and Scope of Event
- Event Objectives
- Entertainment Activities
- Target Audience
- Event Deliverables
- Project Management Tools and Techniques
- Project Team Management and Structure
- Budget for the Project
- Awareness of Potential Risk Factors
- Evaluation and Control of your Project
Summarise your main body and emphasise the link between events planning and project management