Coursework Two – An Individually Prepared Report (50% weighing)
Students prepare and complete a 1,000 word report on the following topic:
“Is 2017 the year the music festival died?” (The Irish Independent, 4.7.2017). Critique this statement by drawing on, and responding to, three themes explored during this module
* The report should have clear headings based on three themes from the course
* Students should research the question and support their answer with a range of references encompassing both academic sources (journals and books) and appropriate non-academic sources, e.g. industry reports and media/press coverage
* Material related to working on this assignment will be looked at in seminars and lectures throughout the semester, however to achieve the highest marks reading beyond the core course material will be required
* It is advisable to draw on least 10 academic references when researching and writing this assignment
* The assessment criteria for this assignment is outlined at the back of this module guide. It explains the marking criteria in relation to different possible grades
* A briefing on this assignment will be given in week 5. Helpful material will be made available throughout the module via lectures, seminars and Moodle
* Dedicated coursework surgeries for this report will be provided in the week 12 seminars. These will provide an opportunity for students to discuss the coursework prior to the winter break and the subsequent submission deadline
Word Length: 1,000.
Coursework must first be submitted electronically through Turnitin to check for plagiarism, available through the module site and then uploaded on the coursework submission link. Please note that work submitted via the Turnitin link on Moodle is not considered as a submission. Having uploaded the work through the plagiarism tool (which is called Turnitin) you must then submit your coursework through the coursework submission link. Failure to submit your work through the coursework submission link on the Moodle site will result in a non-submission of coursework.
Feedback to Student: 15 working days after deadline date
The assessment criteria for Coursework Two is:
We are using a marking scheme whereby you are marked on a scale of fail which is poor to 1st which is excellent for each criteria, rather than allocating a set amount of marks to each criteria. An overall impression of the work’s quality can therefore be formed, rather than marking to a rather dry and mechanical percentage basis. You will still be awarded an overall percentage mark. This report should contain no fewer than 10 references. A detailed assessment criteria can be found at the end of this module guide.
Sample: https://cheapestassignment.com/hospitality-and-tourism-management-sample/Order Now