Description: Understanding self as key to good management
Each student is required to conduct and document a “Critical Analysis” of four of the self-assessment activities from the self-assessment library. The critical analysis for each topic requires:
• Presenting a brief review of your self-assessment findings.
• Presenting a critical analysis of the findings.
• Reflecting on the results of your self-analysis, discuss your strengths and weaknesses as a manager.
• Based on these findings outline an action plan that will help you develop as a manager.
The individual report must include:
• Table of contents.
• Introduction (only one introduction is required for the report).
• Critical analysis of the four topics chosen.
• Conclusion (only one conclusion is required for the report).
You must use a minimum of 10 references:
• Text books: The prescribed text and at least 4 other text books.
• At least 4 different academic journal articles.
• Other sources of your choice: Blog, newspaper, magazine or other Internet source
• Wikipedia is not to be used and does not count as an academic reference.