A business organisation is an individual or group of people that collaborate to achieve certain commercial goals. Some business organisations are formed to earn income for owners. Other business organisations, called nonproﬁts, are formed for public purposes. This is an individual assessment task in which you will examine critical issues related to business and management contexts. The objective is to gain a greater understanding of the contextual factors internal and external to a business that impact a business organisation and its decision making.
1. Describe the organisational structure of the business.
2. Discuss the external and internal environmental forces that impact the business.
3. Analyse the risks that currently confront the business organisation.
4. Describe the business practices decisions that the business should make to enhance organisational performance.
5. Discuss the most important functions within the business organisation that will assist it to achieve its strategy.
A marking rubric expanding on the criteria below will be provided on Moodle.
Students are to demonstrate knowledge of the subject matter by:
American Psychological Association (APA)Order Now