Managing Human Capital Assignment
Posted on September 15, 2022 by Cheapest Assignment
Assignment Type: Student Individual Assignment of 4,000 words Number of Parts : Two (Main assignment and reflection report)
Part A (3000 words, 75 marks)
You are a senior manager of a company or an organization of your choice. Lately the human capital management department has not been successful in bringing much needed change to enhance employee effectiveness in your department. Your boss, who is the head of the company/organization has requested you to submit a proposal to improve staff performance and effectiveness in your department of the company/organization. Your role is to suggest ways and means to enhance organizational climate of your department. It includes employee motivation which must result in their retention, engagement and effectiveness. The proposal should address issues related to employees such as motivation, engagement, retention, and productivity in your department. Your work must include classical theories of motivation, important aspects of human capital management, and your experience of human capital.
Part B (1000 words, 25 marks)
Compile a report outlining your learning, and reflection of the module. The report should address the following areas:-
a) Key and important learnings you acquired on human capital management
b) Reasons for their importance and usefulness.
c) Achievement of module objectives by you
d) Its relevance to your personal development and growth
e) Its relevance to your professional development
f) Skills you acquired
- The assignment should have a cover page which is found on the portal.
- The assignment should be word processed using MS Word.
- The font to be used is Times New Roman, and size of the font should be 12.
- The headings should be in font size 13 bold letters.
- The line spacing should be 1.5.
- Word length allowed is 3,000 words for part A and 1,000 words for part B
- You must show sources of information and literature review by including all the necessary citations and references.
- You are required to adopt Harvard Referencing System.
- It must contain a reference list and bibliography
- Bibliography includes names of all the books, journals, and other resources you read when compiling the assignment. The items you list in the reference list will be repeated in bibliography too.
- Charts, graphs, tables, executive summary and appendices are not included in the word count.
- The submission of your work assessment should be organized and clearly structured in a report format.
- The assignment will be assessed out of 100 and is worth of 100 percent of the module assessment.
- Part A carries 75 marks.
- Part B carries 25 marks.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited.
- If a student is found guilty of plagiarism, he will fail in the module.
- If a student repeatedly commits plagiarism he will be withdrawn from the study programme.
- Plagiarism is a form of cheating. It involves taking someone else’s words, thoughts, ideas or essays from elsewhere and trying to pass them off as your own.