MARKETING FOR MANAGERS
Posted on September 12, 2022 by Cheapest Assignment
Individual Written Task – 3
This individual written task 3 is directly related to your mid-term assessment (i.e., individual written task 2). This final task is a summative assessment and a portfolio that builds upon the assessment task 2. Therefore, this final task requires your knowledge, skills, experience, and feedback that you learned from the assessment task 2. In fact, about 50% discussion of your written task 3 will be generated from the assessment task 2.
While the assessment task 2 asked you to analyze and prepare a report on 'marketing and competitive environment of a University Brand', the assessment task 3 requires you to prepare a marketing plan for 2018 for the same University Brand based on your analysis of 'marketing and competitive environment of a University Brand'. The marketing plan should include (but is not limited to): executive summary, background, market summary and demand analysis, demography including segmentation & target market analysis, PEST analysis, competitor analysis including their aim, objective and marketing promotion analysis (write about a close
competing brand), SWOT analysis, value & brand positioning analyses, proposed marketing aim and promotional objectives for 2018 with justification, marketing mix strategies, competitive strategies, media and budget allocation for 2018 with justification, expected outcomes and conclusion, and finally, references.
- The word limit for this report is 3000, excluding abstract or executive summary and references.
- It is expected that the report will be based on research findings, including data and information from the Australian Bureau of Statistics, Austrade, relevant and authentic Websites, textbooks, recent (i.e., 2012-2017) and relevant journal papers, personal experience and observation, and your formative assessment (i.e., individual written task 2).
- This report requires students to demonstrate an understanding of relevant concepts, theories, tools, and models discussed in this unit.
- Please cite and reference relevant data and information, where applicable. The examiners expect authentic citations/references for GDP data, per capita income, sales data, demographic data, market share and growth related data and the like.
- For data related to media and budget allocation, BCG matrix, industry – competitors' sales/market share, product life cycle (PLC), market share and growth data, and the like can be hypothetically developed (if you do not find those). In these cases, simply write “source: assumed and prepared for this assignment task only”. Please remember that the data/info that is readily available on the Web or in other published resources cannot be 'assumed' for the purpose of this assessment task.
- Title page, table of contents, executive summary: 3 marks
- Background(related to marketing not a history): 3 marks
- Market and demand assessment, including demography, segmentation & target market analysis: 4 marks
- PEST analysis: 3 marks
- Competitor analysis including their aim, objective and marketing promotion analysis: 4 marks
- SWOT analysis: 3 marks
- Value & brand positioning analyses: 3 marks
- Marketing aim and promotional objectives for 2018: 5 marks
- Marketing mix strategies: 6 marks
- Competitive strategies: 6 marks
- Media and budget allocation for 2018: 6 marks
- Expected outcomes and conclusion: 2 marks
- Citation, language, format, and references: 2 marks
Referencing Style American Psychological Association (APA)