Marketing Plan Assignment
Posted on September 12, 2022 by Cheapest Assignment
Based on assignment 1, you have developed a good understanding of your client’s business, approach to STP and possible differences in an Indonesian market. For assignment 2, you will develop an in-depth understanding of the Indonesian market environment and the competitive environment. This will be the basis for an international marketing strategy that will enable your client to make a decision with regards to entering the Indonesian market.
You will focus on the product sector/company as in assignment 1 Research and analyse the market environment in Indonesia Develop a competitor analysis Develop and justify an international marketing strategy for Indonesia
Presentation: Assignments are to be typed, with one and a half line spacing, and a 12-point font size. Please also allow for page margins of at least 2cm each. Overall, adopt a professional approach.
Research and analysis of the market environment (max 20 marks):
- Research and analyse the market environment (PESTEL) in Indonesia based on available country information, industry and government reports, academic literature and other appropriate resources. (quality and depth of market analysis, use of a range of appropriate resources)
Development of a competitor analysis (max 20 marks):
- Develop and critically analyse the competitive market environment based on country information, industry reports, academic literature and other appropriate resources. (depth of analysis, criticality, and use of a range of appropriate resources)
Development of an international marketing strategy (max 40 marks):
- Develop and justify an international marketing strategy for the Indonesian market based on academic literature and other appropriate resources. Address the entry mode, possible networks/partnerships, value chain, STPD, and the marketing mix.(quality and depth of IM strategy, components of strategy, justification and support with a range of appropriate resources)
Written report (max 10 marks):
- Paper is written in a report style and structured to support argumentation and readability; contains correct spelling and grammar; within the word limit. (clarity of report structure, flow and readability, quality of writing, word limit) Referencing (max 10 marks):
- Application of the CDU Harvard referencing style guide for in-text citation and reference list. (correct format of references and reference list)
Penalties Late Submissions
- Late assignments will lose 5% of the available marks each day (or part thereof). After 10 days, assignments will not be accepted.
- You are to identify the sources of any ideas and words in your assignment that are not yours. Unattributed materials will not be included in the consideration of your assignment and serious cases will be handled in accordance with the Student Plagiarism Management Process.