You have choose social enterprise ThankYou Water create marketing plan for it.
you must include the following elements:
1. Develop a marketing plan to the product or service offered by organisation.
2. Research the extent to which the marketing plan of social enterprise
3. Complete a reflexive activity in which you discuss the outcome of social enterprise investigation and its application.
The structure of this assignment
Product 350 words
Price 350 words
Promotion 350 words
Place 350 words
process 350 words
Physical attributes 350 words
Partnership 350 words
Conclusion 150 words
Recommendation 200 words
• To enhance a clear understanding of the importance of marketing in modern business and to
and provide a grasp of effective contemporary marketing practices;
• Provide a theoretical overview of marketing theory and practical application of innovative
• Build research methods relating to samples and inferences particularly in relation to market
research data collection and analysis.
• Critically reflect and evaluate the impact of the application of the marketing mix on
How the assessment fits into the subject/course:
Marketing in the 21st Century has drastically evolved and is a critical component of business
administration. The design of marketing plan is integral to business organisation and the assessment
for this subject aims to provide students with group and individual work to apply effective marketing
Linkages between Assessments 1 and 2:
Assessment 1 requires students to create a case study and review marketing plans. Assessment 2
requires students to devise a marketing plan of products or services offered by their own
organisation and to consider how the marketing plan will add value to their organisation.
MKTG6002-Assessment2-v.3.0.docx Page 2 of 8
Working individually, students will utilise the social enterprise case study developed in Assessment
In Assessment 2, students must include the following elements:
• Develop a marketing plan to the product or service offered by an organisation.
• Research the extent to which the marketing plan of social enterprise might add value to your
own organisation or an organisation that you are interested in.
• Complete a reflexive activity in which you discuss the outcomes of this social enterprise
investigation and its application.
Output/Deliverable and parameters of the assessment
Students are to submit a marketing plan including a bibliography listing references and research
utilised in the development of the plan. Word limit: 3000 words
A submission of a 500 word review reflecting and discussing the outcomes of the plan and how it can
be effectively applied in an organisation.
RESOURCES TO BE PROVIDED:
• An electronic library and reading guide is provided to all students including a range of etextbooks
and journals available through online journal databases including EBSCO.
• Reflective writing guide
• Identification and Analysis of Market
• Application of knowledge to practise
• Knowledge and s******s demonstrating creativity and initiative
• Assessment of Marketing Plan
• Use of effective communication
• Understanding of research principles and methods applicable to MBA
• High Level of personal autonomy and accountability
• Critically evaluate the impact of the application of the marketing mix on consumer
• Explore the role of marketing in embedding principles of sustainability, ethics and social
justice within an organisation.