Assessment Value: 20% Instructions:
1. This assignment is to be submitted in accordance with assessment policy stated in the Subject Outline and Student Handbook.
2. It is the responsibility of the student who is submitting the work, to ensure that the work is in fact her/his own work. Incorporating another’s work or ideas into one’s own work without appropriate acknowledgement is an
academic offence. Students can submit all assignments for plagiarism checking (self-check) on Blackboard before final submission in the subject. For further details, please refer to the Subject Outline and Student Handbook.
3. Maximum marks available: 20 marks.
4. Due date of submission: Friday Week 6
5. Assignment should be of 2,000 words. Please use “word count” and include in report.
Important Note: Please submit Assignment through SafeAssign
Guidelines for Literature Critiques
Students are required to read and understand assigned article. Students must submit a critique of assigned academic article. Please follow the format to complete your assignment. Details about the format, structure and assessment criteria for the critique are presented below. Remember that the critique is due in end of week 6.
FORMAT: 2000 words (maximum)
The critique submission should be typed. Work should be double-spaced with a 2.4cm margin on all sides.
While there is room for being innovative, most critiques should include the following: