MBA – International Business
Posted on May 27, 2022 by Cheapest Assignment
‘Negotiation is not a process reserved only for the skilled diplomat, top salesperson, or ardent advocate for an organized lobby; it is something that everyone does, almost daily’ (Lewicki et al 2011: 2)
Critically evaluate this statement, does it mean that negotiation skills are basically the same wherever they are practised?
Word count : 2250
Critically evaluate the given statement either agreeing or disagreeing the given statement. Donot give a conclusion inbetween .
- Addresses the question as it has been set and there is a clear attempt in the conclusions to provide an answer
Structuring an argument to the question:
- Strong introduction indicating of the importance of the topic; define key terms which are explored in the body of the essay; and explains the boundaries placed around the answer.
- Body of argument structured clearly using explicit section headings: probably best derived from the question.
- Support the answer (either agree or disagree) with sufficient evidence.
- The conclusions evaluate the arguments and provide an answer to the question
- Give appropriate headings.
- Make sure references are taken after the year 2000.
- Stick to Harvard refrencing, word count excludes refrencing and table of contents.
- Avoid tables, pictures and diagrammatic presentations.